Black molded Manzanita branches add style, color, and depth to virtually any aquarium. Molded from actual curated pieces of Manzanita wood, its flexible, dense forking branches add a lifelike piece of nature to any aquarium. Use in smaller aquariums as a focal point or mid/background structure, in larger aquariums use for blending or mid-ground structure.
- Known as the “perfect aquascaping wood”, it's molded from actual curated pieces of Manzanita wood
- Can be bent or cut safely to customize the shape
- 100% completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, and freshwater plants.
- Weighted 3/4" base sinks it immediately, keeping it in position.
- Unlike collected manzanita or driftwood, it will not leach, rot, or discolor water.
- Chemically neutral, will not alter pH or water chemistry. Requires no pre-soaking.
Black manzanita is completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, amphibians, reptiles, and plants and can be used in freshwater, saltwater, and paludariums. Easy to clean, rinse in freshwater, lightly brush off any algae or debris, then replace. Do not use soap, bleach, or detergents. Measures7.5" Wide x 12.5" Tall.
Includes one Manzanita Branch:
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 12.5" Tall x 7.5" Wide
- Base Dimensions: .5" Diameter x 0.75" Tall
- Molded Material: Resin
- Base Material: Brook Stone